Full-time employees may consume half or more of their daily calories while at work, but sometimes workplace habits unintentionally sabotage employee health. You can support employee wellness and reduce healthcare costs by helping employees consume healthier foods and beverages.
In this guide you'll learn how to:
- display food to encourage healthy choices at meetings and events
- get healthier platters from restaurants that deliver
- stock a healthy vending machine and break room
- encourage employees to drink more water
- support healthy habits with rewards and incentives
Plus, you'll get sample menus to use for your next catered meeting or event and our five tips for a successful wellness program.